The automator is a powerful tool that allows administrators to set a range of criteria which will automatically generate and send personalized emails when triggered. Combining the automator with placeholders makes this powerful tool even more powerful by generating completely personalized emails. Administrators can create automated emails on their own by using our custom email tool — click here to learn how.
It is also possible to configure emails that are sent based on actions not available in the Admin and/or including multiple conditions. Some useful examples of such emails include:
- If a fundraiser didn’t modify their personal page, and didn’t upload a photo, the system will send a pre-composed email to them 2 days after they registered. In the email there would be tips on how to run an effective campaign.
- A pre-composed congratulatory email can be sent to any fundraiser upon receiving their tenth donation.
For your convenience, below is a list of automated email ideas. Click on the description below to read the default text for its resulting email.
Self Service Options
- Encourage to register: If a user didn’t register, send email to user 1 day after creating an account.
- Delayed fundraising tips: Send email to user 4 days after registering.
- Tenth donation notification: Send email to user upon receiving tenth donation.
- Encourage to fundraise 1: If a user didn’t modify their fundraising page, and didn’t upload their photo, send email to user 2 days after registering.
- Encourage to socialize: If a user didn’t send email or social, and didn’t connect social account, send email to user 1 week after registering.
- Encourage to fundraise 2: If a fundraiser didn’t receive any donations, send email to user 2 weeks after registering.
To configure an advanced automated email please contact us. To learn more about what types of triggers and conditions are available, click here.