The text of any auto-responder is editable by the administrator. To edit an auto-responder, follow these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to create this template
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Automated Emails" in the left sidebar
- Locate the auto responder you'd like to edit (select or hover over an auto responder and read its description to see what activates it)
- Double click the desired auto responder
- Click "Edit" at the top left of the auto-responder window.
- Select whether to disable the email, and/or disable the header and footer (see Email Header and Footer)
- Edit the text and click "Save" at the bottom. When composing the email, keep in mind the power of placeholders to personalize the email.