Rallybound gives administrators the ability to define default content for newly generated personal and team fundraising pages. The fundraiser will still retain the ability to change any of the default elements on their page. To modify the default elements on the personal and team fundraising pages, log follow these steps:
- Log into the
- Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the entity (organization, group, or campaign) on which you'd like to configure this setting. Click here to learn more about inherited settings.
- Click the "Fundraising" tab
- Click "Customize" in the left sidebar
The following elements are editable there:
- Personal Page
- Title: Page Text - Personal Pages - Default Page Title
- Message: Page Text - Personal Pages - Default Welcome Message
- Team Page
- Title: Page Text - Team Pages - Default Page Title
- Message: Page Text - Team Pages - Default Welcome Message
- To moderate Facebook comments: Various - Facebook ID
Enter your Facebook ID to moderate Facebook comments on fundraising pages throughout your site. Please click here for help on finding your Facebook ID. Note: it may take up to 24 hours for Facebook to allow you to moderate comments.
On sites with the media module (legacy) instead of fundraiser feed, you can add a default image or video by navigating to Site Content Website > Personal Page Defaults, and clicking the plus button in the media module.