- User to user User images (— : images that may are made available to be used by fundraisers in their fundraising emails).
- Mobile Logo (logo for mobile optimized site) AND header for Logo, used in various locations:
- Header for Rallybound "Role Registration" form
- Logo for reCaptcha popup
- Logo in livestream overlay
- Topbar Image: appears as the standalone page header logo.
- Social shares (logo for Facebook and Linkedin Shares)
- Homepage images (used Applies to standalone donation and ticketing pages only.
- Social Share: image to be used in Facebook and Linkedin shares (subject to various contingencies).
- Homepage: appears in the homepage banner carousel)Images for photo gallery (viewable at . This can also be managed through the Site Builder.
- Photo Gallery: displays in the homepage Photos widget and viewable in your site's photo gallery located at yourcampaign.com/static/photos).
- Video gallery (viewable at Gallery: displays in the homepage Videos widget and viewable in your site's video gallery located at yourcampaign.com/static/videos).
- Campaign image (to be displayed Image: displays on campaign cards if you have a on the platform landing page).
- Fundraiser Page Default Hero Image (: displays as the personal page background picture until they upload a new background)fundraising page banner image. If multiple images are uploaded, the fundraiser may choose which one to use as their banner image. Fundraisers can also upload their own banner image.
- Team Page Default Hero Image (team page background picture until they upload a new background)
- Default member image (until they upload their own image)
- Default team image (until they upload their own image)Image: displays as the team fundraising page banner image. If multiple images are uploaded, the team captain may choose which one to use as their banner image. Team captains can also upload their own banner image.
- Default member image: displays as the default profile image for fundraisers who have not uploaded their own.
- Default team image: displays as the default profile image for teams who have not uploaded their own.
Note: there is a 25mb upload limit for all file uploads in Rallybound's system.
The media library is accessiblefrom the left sidebar in the admin panel, under "Site Content".
by navigating to the campaign Admin > Website > Media Library.