When a user signs up a fundraiser, the default user hero image (background) is used as their hero image until they upload their own image. This default user hero image appears on the fundraiser's page, above their name and profile image. It is a good idea to upload a custom default image that matches your campaign's branding, so that your message gets out there even if the fundraiser didn't actually upload an image. To change the default user hero image, follow these steps:
- Log in to your campaign admin panel (yoursite.com/admin)Click "Site Content" in the left sidebarinto the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to upload a default hero image
- Click the "Website" tab
- Click "Media Library" in the left sidebar
- Select "Upload New Image" at the top of the window
- Click "Select Files" in the pop up window and upload your desired image.
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top of the window, and click "Yes" in the ensuing pop up
- Drag the newly uploaded image to the section titled "Fundraiser Page Default Hero Image".