Can’t find what you’re looking for?
When a user signs up a fundraiser, the default user image is used as their profile image until they upload their own image. This default user image appears on the fundraiser's page, By default, fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image are represented graphically by their initials, on the fundraiser page and next to their name in lists across the site, and in social posts. It is a good idea to upload a custom default image that matches your campaign's branding, so that your message gets out there even if the fundraiser didn't actually upload an image. To change the default user image, follow these steps: .
Your site can also be configured to display a default image for fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image. To configure your site in this way, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your campaign admin panel (yoursite.com/admin)Admin Panel
- Click "Site Content" in the left sidebar
- Click "Media Library"
- Select "Upload New Image" at the top of the window
- Click "Select Files" in the pop up window and upload your desired image (recommended size is 170x170 px)
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top of the window, and click "Yes" in the ensuing pop up
- Drag the newly uploaded image to the section titled "Default Member Image"
Your image will now be displayed as the profile image for all fundraisers on this campaign who don't upload their own profile image. To upload a default team image, follow the same steps above, but in Step 7, drag the image to the section titled "Default Team Image".