Administrators can use Rallybound's Site Builder tools to edit their site's template. This includes editing the font, colors, navigation menu, banner media, buttons, and widgets. To access the Site Builder, navigate to your site while logged in as an administrator, and you'll see the "Site Builder" bar at the top of the page. Click "Enable Editing" at the top right, and the options to edit your template will appear in the middle of the bar. See details on using the various tools below.
After making your desired changes, click "Publish" to the right of the Site Builder bar. Please be aware that no changes are saved until that "Publish" button is clicked.
To access front-end Admin functions (like Site Builder) in—
- Apple's Safari browser: disable the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option in Safari Preferences in the Privacy tab.
- Google Chrome incognito mode: click the "eye" icon in the right of the address bar, click "Site not working?" link, click "Allow cookies" button.
The site's font can be updated on select templates (if your campaign site does not support this, please contact us to configure it). To edit your site's font, click the "A" icon. This will reveal the font used for title and body text on your site. Click a font to edit it. This expands a list of supported fonts you can choose to apply to your site. When your desired font is chosen, click "Done". Remember that your changes are not saved on the site until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.
Please note that the selected font primarily controls text on the homepage, in homepage widgets, in editable areas across the site, on login and register pages, and the donation page. There are some system-areas of the site where the selected font is not used, for example in the Role Registration flow and fundraising page widgets.
To edit your site's colors, click the color circles. This will reveal your site's primary and secondary colors. Click a color to edit it. This expands a color wheel which you can use to change that color. You can also change the color by directly inputting the desired hex color in the hex field below the color wheel. When your desired color is chosen, click "Done". Remember that your changes are not saved on the site until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.
To edit your site's navigation menu, click the menu icon. This will reveal a list of your site's navigation items. Here's what you can do with your navigation menu:
- Reorder by dragging and dropping.
- Indent an item by dragging it to the right. This inserts the indented item in a dropdown beneath the item above it in your navigation menu.
- Hide an item from your navigation by clicking the eye icon or unhide it by clicking the same icon. Hidden items are dark-colored.
- Remove an item from your navigation by clicking the "x" icon.
To add an item to your navigation menu, click the "+" button in the top right of the dropdown. From here, you have the option to add to the navigation a page that already exists on your site, a new page that you create, or an external link. In any of these cases, fill in the related details and click "Add". This will add the page to your navigation using the label you provided. The new item can then be managed just like the others. Please keep in mind that your changes are not saved on the site until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.
When creating a new page, Site Builder provides the option to add a page title — which will be used as the title of the page itself (both on the page and in the page's metadata), and a label — which is how the page is presented in the navigation menu. Labels that differ from their corresponding page's title may also be added to existing pages and external links. On multi-language sites, administrators can add a title and label for each configured language.
Links can also be configured to open in a new tab. This is especially useful when adding an external link so that users aren't navigated away from your campaign site.
- About Us
- Event Info
- Find a Page
- Find a Team
- Find an Event
- All pages added through the Site Builder
To add another system page to this list, please contact us.
To edit the media that appear in your homepage banner section, click the image icon in the Site Builder bar. When on the homepage, this reveals a library of images and videos that are being displayed on your homepage. If there are multiple images/videos displayed, your site will automatically scroll through them as a carousel. You can:
- Reorder by dragging and dropping
- Remove an image by clicking the trash icon that appears on hover
You can add an image or video by clicking the "+" button in the top right. Select to add an image or video.
- To add an image, drag an image from your computer onto the dropzone, or click the camera icon to choose from your computer. Once an image is selected, you will be able to zoom and pan to achieve the desired look, then click "Add".
- To add a video, paste the link to your video in the relevant field, then click return. You will be shown a preview of your video, at which point you can add it to your homepage.
Please keep in mind that media is not uploaded nor are changes saved until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.
Call to Action Buttons
To edit the call-to-action buttons that appear on your homepage, click the buttons icon in the Site Builder bar. When on the homepage, this reveals a list of the buttons which are displayed on your homepage. The maximum number of buttons you can add to the site is indicated by the gray placeholders. You can:
- Reorder by dragging and dropping.
- Hide a button by clicking the eye icon or unhide it by clicking the same icon. Hidden items are dark-colored.
- Remove a button from your site by clicking the "x" icon.
You can add a button to your homepage by clicking the "+" button in the top right. Select the page you'd like to link to, add the button title, and click "Add". To modify an existing button simply delete or hide the current one and add a new one as desired.
Only existing pages can be added as buttons. To add a new page as a call-to-action button, first add it as a page in the navigation menu (see above), then add it in the button menu. When adding a button, Site Builder provides the option to add a label that may be different from the page title. On multi-language sites, administrators can add a label for each configured language. Buttons can also be configured to open in a new tab. This is especially useful when adding an external link so that users aren't navigated away from your campaign site.
Please keep in mind that your changes are not saved on the site until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.
To edit the widgets that appear on your homepage, click the widget icon in the Site Builder bar. When on the homepage, this reveals a list of widgets you have on your homepage. Which widgets are available is determined by your template. If there are multiple sections in your site that contain widgets, they will be listed under separate tabs in the widgets dropdown. You can:
- Reorder by dragging and dropping.
- Hide a widget by clicking the eye icon or unhide it by clicking the same icon. Hidden items are dark-colored.
By default these widgets are available in standard templates:
- Editable area + social share buttons
- Progress bar
- Countdown timer
- Upcoming events (for platforms only)
- Leaderboards (top fundraisers and teams)
- Fundraiser Cards (displays fundraiser pages as cards)
- Recent donations
- Media galleries (photo and video)
- Social feeds (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Available for select licenses: Personal Campaigns (displays personal pages from DIY campaigns on platform)
A video demonstration of Site Builder can be accessed here.