For organizations that use NeonPay as their processor, administrators can partially refund donation and role registration transactions. Transaction fees assessed for the transaction will also be refunded corresponding to the percentage of the refund given (i.e. a 50% refund on the donation will result in a 50% refund of fees to the nonprofit). While the payment processor fee refund is subject to the processor's terms of service, Rallybound has committed in all cases to refunding the percentage of our transaction fees associated with the partial refund.
Please note that transactions can only be refunded once, regardless of whether it is a partial or full refund.
To partially refund a transaction, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the relevant campaign
- Click the "Transactions" tab
- For donations:
- Click "Donations" in the left sidebar
- Double-click the donation record
- For registrations (for Role Registration campaigns only):
- Click "Registrations" in the left sidebar
- Double-click any registration record associated with the relevant registration transaction
- Click "Partial Refund" at the top of the transaction record
- Enter an amount to refund that is less than the total transaction amount, click OK
- Refresh the grid to view your changes