As with Rallybound's other registration flows, registrants are managed by the administrator in the Admin, under People > Registrants. However, there are some key differences in how the information is displayed for role registration campaigns:
- Each role is displayed as a column in the registrants grid. This allows administrators to sort and filter by specific roles, thereby giving easily accessible insight into which users registered for which roles.
- Invited users are differentiated by the fact that their Page Access is set to Pending. Locate these registrants by filtering the Page Access column (you may have to unhide it first). For more on invited users, click here.
- In campaigns configured with role registration, registration records are displayed in a separate tab from donations, under Transactions > Registrations. This makes it easier to find and manipulate registration data.
Users who created an account by submitting their email, name and password through the registration page but did not select roles and complete their registration are considered Account Holders. Various specific flows and configurations apply for this type of user, as listed below:
- For the user, access to the site is restricted, keeping them locked into the registration interface until they complete their registration. The interface is completely clean except for a header bar which contains the organization name (this can be replaced by uploading an image to the campaign's Media Library > Mobile Image) and the user's profile dropdown, and the registration flow itself. If the user logs out or closes the browser window before completing registration, they can get back to where they were by going through the registration or login flow.
- In the Admin's Registrants grid, all roles will be turned off for these registrants. In addition, under the Registration Type column, these users are marked with "Account" (and similarly in registrant reports). Sorting by this column in the Admin will make it easy to identify which users did not complete their registration, which can be used to encourage these users to complete their registration. Get a similar result by unhiding the "Completed Registration" column, which identifies completed registrations with a true/false indicator.
- Administrators can complete registration for Account Holders through the Admin, with the ability to charge a registration fee when adding roles.