Rallybound offers 2 options how to integrate RSVP-only attendees into Salesforce:
- Always push RSVP-only attendees as regular new contacts (with their own account if using one-to-one or household models).
- Only push RSVP-only attendees to an existing household in this option we offer 2 options:
- Add ALL RSVP-only attendees to their existing manager's Household.
- Add only those RSVP-only attendees if they match their existing manager's last name.
- If an existing household was not found:
- If option one was selected "Always push RSVP-only attendees as regular new contacts", then Salesforce will create a new contact for this RSVP-only attendee with their own account.
- If option one was not selected then it will not insert the RSVP-only attendee into Salesforce.
For option 2 the client must be using NPSP Household Account Model.