Sometimes, an organization needs to fundraise money in multiple currencies. For example, a campaign in Canada might want to raise money from both Americans and Canadians, each in their own respective currency. This can either be configured as two separate campaigns, each of which accepts a different currency, or alternatively, multiple currencies can be configured on a single campaign.
If your organization requires a multi-currency campaign, our team can configure the processors and international currency display options for your site. This is implemented in two places on the site:
- Globally, visitors can change the currency in which money amounts are displayed, on all personal and team fundraising pages.
- On the donation page, visitors can change the currency in which they will be donating.
If you would like to set up international currencies for your site, please contact us.
Some notes on functionality:
- Your processor must support processing in international currencies. Please click here for more on which processors support which currencies.
- Multi-currency isn't supported on ticket pages.
- Multi-currency is not supported for recurring donations.
- Multi-currency isn't fully supported on Show Your Match campaigns.