If a fundraiser receives a check or cash donation, they must enter it as an offline donation. An administrator will need to verify the donation when it is received by the organization. Once the donation is verified, it counts towards the fundraiser's goal.
There are two ways for an administrator to verify an offline donation. The easy way is by clicking the verification link in the email sent to the administrator when an offline donation is entered.
Administrators can also verify an offline donation in the admin panel by following these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel
- Click "Donations" in the left sidebar
- Locate the particular donation that needs to be verified. (If the donation isn't immediately viewable, in the top right of the grid, click the arrow in the cell that says "Is Verified", and select "Filters" > "No".)
- Option 1: Check the box to the left of the relevant donation record, then click "Mass Action" (above the list) and click "Verify Selected"
- Option 2: Select the donation to verify, and in the ensuing window, click "Verify" at the top of the window.
- When verified, there will be a check in the "Verified?" checkbox of the donation record.