Site Builder allows administrators to upload, delete, and move media on their campaign site. To upload an image or video to your site, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign's website on which you'd like to upload this image
- Click 'Enable Editing' located on the top right of your site
To upload a homepage image
- In the Site Builder bar, click on the image icon
- Click the + sign in the upper right corner
- Drop image directly in the photo area or click on the camera to choose an image from your computer
- Multiple banner images will rotate on the event site landing page.
Note: there is a 25mb upload limit for all file uploads in Rallybound's system.
To add a homepage video
- Retrieve the ID of the video you want to add. This can be found among the share options of your video. The ID is the final string of characters after the slash in your video's URL. For example, in "", the video ID is "e0jSjl-Xyqs". Copy the video ID.
- In the Site Builder bar, click on the image icon and then click the + sign in the upper right corner
- Click Add Video
- Choose whether to add a video from Youtube or Vimeo (other services not supported)
- Paste the video ID and hit Enter
- Click "Add"