To edit the footer on your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your site while logged in as an administrator
- Click the "Enable Editing" button in the top right
- The editable area of the footer section will turn yellow
- Click on the footer and it will display a WYSIWYG editor
- Make the necessary changes
- Click "Publish" in the top right to publish your changes
For platform configurations, the footer must be edited on the platform site or the changes will not hold. Campaigns within the platform dynamically pull their content from the platform site. If your footer is not editable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply your edits.