Automated emails are a powerful tool that allows administrators to set a range of criteria which will automatically generate and send personalized emails when triggered. Combining triggers with placeholders makes this tool even more powerful by generating completely personalized emails.
To create a new automated email, follow these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to create this template
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Automated Emails" in the left sidebar
- Click "Add Custom Email" in the top of the window
- Add a Template Name
- Select condition from the list and add appropriate values (For example: Add 10 in the "donations received" if the email should be sent when the fundraiser receives their tenth donation)
- Compose the email as usual, including the subject and body. (See here for more on composing emails.)
- Click "Save".
It is also possible to configure emails that are sent based on actions not available in the admin and/or multiple conditions. Please contact us to configure these more advanced automated emails.