Admin email templates allow administrators to preset and reuse often-used emails that they send to their fundraisers. This precludes the need to rewrite the same email multiple times. To create a new template, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to create this template
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Admin Templates" in the left sidebar
- Click "Add Template" in the top left
- Enter name for the template
- Select whether to disable the email, and/or disable the header and footer (see Email Header and Footer)
- Enter a subject for the template
- Compose the body of the message. Keep in mind the power of placeholders to personalize the email.
- Click "Save" at the bottom
- If you'd like to see what the email will look like, click "Test Email" at the top of the window, and an email will be sent to the administrator's email address.
Another way to create a template is by composing an email in "Compose" (see how-to) and clicking "Save Template" at the top of the window.