Rallybound allows you to offer discount codes to new registrants, allowing them to register to attend an event for free, or for a discounted price. To create a new discount code:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the relevant campaign
- Click the "Forms" tab
- Click "Discount Codes" in the left sidebar
- Click "Add Discount Code"
- Title the discount code (this is not case sensitive)
- Indicate the amount of times a single code may be used
- Indicate the discount amount, either by an absolute dollar amount (e.g., 3.25), or by percentage (e.g., 35)
- Add an activation or expiration date (optional)
- Limit the discount to apply to registration AND/OR to ticket purchases.
- In the "On Registration" section, the discount can be applied to the entire registration (Role Registration only), individual registrants, or specific registration fields.
- In the "On Ticket" section, the discount can be applied to an entire ticket purchase, any/all individual tickets, or specific tickets in the campaign.
Note: discount codes cannot be applied selectively to options within a single field (e.g., multi-select or multiple choice fields), rather they must be applied to the entire registration field with all its included options.
- Optionally enable the discount code only if the user is registering a minimum amount of people
- Click "Save" at the bottom (or "Save and New" to create another discount code)