Rallybound allows organizations to manage different security roles across an organization, groups, and campaigns. To add an administrator security role, please follow these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the Organization tab in the header
- Navigate to Security Roles tab, and click the + Add Security Role button at the bottom of the page.
- Add the role name
- Next, click the drop-down next to Permissions. Here you can select if the role has View/Edit/Delete permission type on all available permissions. Alternatively:
- Expand the permissions tree which displays all available permission categories.
- For each permission category, select the permission type (Can View, Can Edit, Can Delete, None). If you don't want to provide any permissions for a certain category/categories, select None.
- Once done, click Save button in the top right of the new role window.
The permission role will be created and available to assign to administrators.
To edit these roles after creation, click the relevant role, edit and save as outlined above.