If the site logo is an editable area, it can be updated by following these steps below:
- Go to your site page while logged in as an administrator.
- Click Enable Editing button to see the editable areas.
- Click on the site logo to display the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click on the Upload Image option in the editor.
- Choose an image from the media library or upload a new image.
- Click Save Changes button if you are content with the changes.
If the logo is not editable on the site, please contact email@example.com with the new logo to update.