Rallybound gives administrators to add and edit the FAQs presented on their site for their users. To add an FAQ to your site, you'll need to set up FAQ Sections first (see here for a how-to). Once that's set up, you can add FAQs at your preference. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel (yoursite.com/admin)
- Click "Site Content" in the left sidebar
- Click "FAQs"
- Click on the FAQ section to which you'd like to add/edit the new FAQ
- To add an FAQ, click "Add FAQ" in the resulting window
- To edit an FAQ, double-click that particular FAQ in the list, and click "Edit" in the resulting window
- Enter the order number, which determines how the FAQ is displayed relative to other FAQs in that section
- Fill out the FAQ question and answer
- Click "Save"