With its livestream feature, Rallybound provides an integrated solution to embed livestreams into campaign pages with just a few clicks.
The livestream feature itself is a paid upgrade, and additionally requires a template that supports Site Builder (which could constitute an additional paid upgrade). To configure livestreaming for your organization, please contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding a Livestream to your Campaign
Before setting up your livestream, please check out our comprehensive guide to livestreaming.
Once you're ready to stream, follow the steps below to add your stream to your Rallybound campaign.
- While logged in as an administrator (log in here), visit your campaign homepage
- Click "Enable Editing" in the Site Builder bar in the top right of your site
- Click the image icon in the Site Builder bar to reveal the media dropdown
- Click the "+" icon in the top right of the media dropdown
- Click "Add Livestream"
- Choose your streaming service and enter your associated handle or direct URL to your video
- Choose whether to embed the chat feature along with your stream. The chat feature is available for Twitch and YouTube streams.
- Click "Add"
- Click "Publish" in the top right of the Site Builder bar (changes are not saved until you do)
- Reload the page to view your livestream!
Once the livestream is live, the banner area of your campaign page (and all the media in it) will be replaced with the Livestream Module. To remove the livestream and revert to the regular banner/carousel, follow steps 1-3 above, then click "Remove" on the livestream thumbnail. Remember to click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar to save your changes.
Viewing a Livestream
Once your stream is live, visitors can watch your stream, view live progress, show or hide recent donations and chat (if enabled), and donate without ever leaving the stream.
Additionally, custom tabs containing custom content may be added to the livestream module, alongside the "Live" and "Chat" tabs. Please contact us to configure custom tabs in the livestream module.