By default, fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image are represented graphically by their initials, on the fundraiser page and next to their name in lists across the site.
Your site can also be configured to display a default image for fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image. To configure your site in this way, please follow these steps:
- Firstly, you will need to contact Rallybound support to toggle the configuration on the backend. While that's happening, you can complete the next steps so that when the configuration is done, your image will be displayed as expected.
- Log in to your campaign admin panel
- Click "Site Content" in the left sidebar
- Click "Media Library"
- Select "Upload New Image" at the top of the window
- Click "Select Files" in the pop up window and upload your desired image (recommended size is 170x170 px)
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top of the window, and click "Yes" in the ensuing pop up
- Drag the newly uploaded image to the section titled "Default Member Image"