To submit a request to our Help-desk, one of two methods can be used:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access our Help-desk portal via this link: https://jira.rallybound.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/4
We use the following categories to classify tickets. Below are those categories and our expected response times.
- How do I… (Ask about how to use our system) Please search our Knowledge Base or Video Library. If you cannot find resource, we’re happy to help. Expected response time is one full business day.
- Other (Ask any other question) Response to resolution will be provided after initial response.
- Salesforce (Ask about SF integration and settings) For requests that can be configured by the client a response will be provided within one business day. Custom mapping requests will be completed within seven business days (after quote is approved by client). Development requests will be scoped individually.
- Request Site Changes (Request a site change) For non-urgent requests, site changes will be completed within five business days. Urgent requests (donations not coming through, site not loading) will be addressed immediately.
- Report Bug (Report an incident/bug or request information) Response will be provided within one to three business days (dependent upon complexity.) Bugs will be slated for development with an update provide every five days until released.