With Rallybound's Google Analytics integration, organizations can relay valuable usage information from a Rallybound site to Google Analytics. This can help identify how users are using the site, and compare that to conversions. Rallybound's Google Analytics integration can relay:
- Site analytics (traffic, behaviors, sources, devices, etc.)
- Registration events, down to individual registration steps
- Donation events
Event information is sent to Google Analytics as it occurs. This allows you to track user behaviors and conversion rates in real time, making this integration a powerful complement to Rallybound.
Some use cases:
- Track the success rate of registrations to possibly inform a change in the process.
- Track the success of marketing campaigns by analyzing traffic data.
To set up Google Analytics:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the entity (organization, group, or campaign) on which you'd like to configure this setting. Click here to learn more about inherited settings.
- Select System > Integrations
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID. See here on how to find your tracking ID.