Once an Endurance Challenge has been configured, administrators can create automated emails to congratulate and encourage fundraisers related to their participation in the Endurance Challenge. Additionally, badges can be awarded to fundraisers who complete defined milestones towards the Endurance Challenge. Milestones can be set for:
- Completing a percentage of the endurance goal amount
- Completing a defined number of units (for example, 15 miles)
- Logging a defined number of activities
Automated emails can be created directly from the Admin once a challenge has been configured. To create an automated email, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to create the automated email (there must already be a challenge configured on the campaign — click here for more)
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Automated Emails" in the sidebar
- Click "Add Custom Email" button
- Give your email a name
- Select which milestone type you would like to send an email for (see list above)
- In the input field, enter the number to define the milestone
- Add content for the rest of your email, including subject and body
- Click "Save"
You can create as many custom emails as you would like! Please keep in mind that emails will be sent regardless of other configured emails, so, for example, if there are two emails configured, one to be sent when 25% of a goal is reached and another when 50% of a goal is reached, fundraisers will receive each as they reach those milestones. Additionally, if the fundraiser reaches both milestones at once, they will receive both emails at the same time.