Rallybound Reports includes a feature that allows administrators to create and save custom reports. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to run this report
- Click the "Reports" tab
- Choose a report to run, double-click, and click "Run Report".
- Use the column header dropdowns to:
- Show/hide the desired columns
- Filter by the desired columns
- Group by the desired columns
- Sort by the desired columns
- And more
- When you're done, click "Save as.." in the top bar
Add a report name and a brief description. This will be used for admins to distinguish which custom report it is.
- Choose how to save the report: it can be saved as a private report (only the creator of the report has access to it) or as a public report (all administrators in the organization will have access to it).
Once the report is saved, it will be available either from the report list or the "Custom Reports" folder on the left.
The next time the report is run it will show current data with all the sorts, filters, grouping or column removal intact. You can also delete the report from here, or create a new custom report based on the previously saved one.