These settings can be changed in the admin panel > Settings > Campaign Settings > "Various" section. Please see below for explanation on each setting.
- Make address optional in detailed registration (detailed registration only): If this is checked the address fields during registration won't be validated.
- Make address required: Checking this option will require users to enter their complete address and phone number in the "Account Details" popup-window.
- Show RSVP pop after "Detailed Registration": If RSVP task is added as a "HQ Startup Guide" in the "HQ Tasks", it will be shown even for campaigns that are using the "Detailed Registration" option.
- Don't allow returning users to import email templates: Check this to prohibit registrants from previous year to import email templates into this year's campaign.
- RSVP task never gets crossed out: Check this to ensure the RSVP task in the HQ never gets crossed out even if RSVP task is completed.
- Hide sub-registrants in team list by default: Regardless of this setting, you can always show or hide individual sub-registrants by accessing their record in the People app.
- Email address is optional for offline donations: Check this to allow email address as an optional field when member submits offline donations.
- Donation form should open in lightbox popup-window on personal pages: Uncheck this if the Donate button on personal pages should direct to the donation page instead of opening a lightbox on the page.
Note: The phone number field and custom fields from the donation form are not presented in the lightbox. Leave this unchecked if you need to collect that information.
- All new personal pages are delisted by default: Check this for new personal pages to not show up in site-wide lists or search. They will still be accessible to anyone via direct link. Page access can be changed by the admin (per page) after registration.
- All new team pages are delisted by default: Check this for new team pages to not show up in site-wide lists or search. They will still be accessible to anyone via direct link. Page access can be changed by the admin (per page) after registration.
- Require campaign admin to activate every new personal page: Admins will be able to see all pages and members will be able to see their pages even when inactive.
- Require campaign admin to activate every new team page: Admins will be able to see all pages and team captains will be able to see their team pages even when inactive.
- Allow fundraisers to see their donors' email address: Check this to allow members to see their donor's email address in their Fundraising report.
- Allow fundraisers to see their donors' billing address: Check this to allow members to see their donor's billing address in their Fundraising report.
- Allow team captains to see team members' email addresses and see the above enabled info for ALL team donations: Regardless of this setting, team captains will be treated as the member for general team donations. Check this setting if you want team captains to see ALL the team donors' enabled info - even for donations submitted towards another team member.
- Require users to RSVP: RSVP step will not have a skip option. Members will also be redirected to the RSVP step until it's completed.
- Add a "subscribe to newsletter" checkbox to the contact form: Check this to add a "subscribe to newsletter" checkbox to the contact form.