Administrators can schedule and manage automated actions to end campaigns or multiple campaigns at a specified time in the future, and check logs for past actions. Access the Automation interface by logging into the admin (admin.rallybound.com) and navigating to Organization > Automation.
Scheduling an Automated Action
To schedule an automated action, please follow these steps:
- Click the red plus button
- Search for or select the campaign or group to which to apply the automation. Note: when selecting a group, the automation will act on ALL campaigns within that group, with some exceptions for campaigns that cannot be ended, like platforms, campaigns without a platform, and campaigns with active recurring plans.
- Select the action. Currently only End Campaign is available.
- Choose a date and time — this must be in the future. Please note the schedule time follows the system's (Pacific) time, not the user's local time.
- Check the checkbox, and click Save
Deleting an Automated Action
To delete an automated action, please follow these steps:
- Locate the relevant action
- Click the trash icon to the right
Automated actions cannot be edited. Instead, delete the existing action and schedule a new one.
Every time an action is run, the system logs and displays failures per campaign for each action. Use logs to review failures of the scheduled action. Access the logs by clicking the "See Logs" link below the actions list.