Administrators can add ticket fields to multiple tickets simultaneously in the Ticket Builder interface. This feature is not available for all clients. To add this feature to your instance, please contact us.
To add a field to multiple tickets, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to add ticket fields
- Click the "Forms" tab
- Click "Ticket Builder" in the left sidebar
- Click "Bulk Add Field" in the top right (tickets must be created on the campaign for the button to show)
- Select the field type to add
- Enter the field information as you normally would when creating a field. There are a few additional items to keep in mind for this interface specifically:
- The API Name must be different for each instance of the field that is being added. As such, an auto-generated number will be appended to the entered API Name for each field instance.
- For the "Tickets" field, select the tickets for which to create this field.
- At the bottom, select whether or not the fields should be activated upon creation.
- Once the information is entered as desired, click "Create"
- Check the tickets to ensure the fields were created and are configured as desired