RallyBound recently developed great functionality that allows us to translate each page section and term on RallyBound into another language. This is a great feature because it gives the non-profit the ability to edit the pages, whereas use of Google Translate is more limited.
In order to take advantage of this functionality the following criteria will need to be met:
- Must be on an annual, platform license
- RallyBound site must be absent of custom CSS and code
- Nonprofit responsible for translating terms
If the above criteria are met, these are the next steps and cost involved:
- 20 hours of development work at hourly rate per contract terms (minimum of $3000)
- Four weeks to get language configured after translation is complete
- Custom code added by the client
If you feel this would be of benefit to your organization please contact us right away!