These settings can be changed in the admin panel > Settings > Campaign Settings > "Various" section. Please see below for explanation on each setting.
1) RSVP Waiver : This is the waiver text in the Step 3 of registration process. By checking this checkbox the registrant will see the RSVP Waiver text and has to agree to proceed.
2) Detailed Registration - Don't Validate Address : If this is checked the address fields during registration won't be validated.
3) Validate Address : Checking this option will require users to enter their complete address and phone number in the "Account Details" popup-window.
4) Show RSVP pop after "Detailed Registration" : If RSVP task is added as a "HQ Startup Guide" in the "HQ Tasks", it will be shown even for campaigns that are using the "Detailed Registration" option.
5) Turn on mobile optimized site : Check this to enable the mobile optimized version of the site for mobile and tablet devices.
6) Mobile optimized version should only be used on small devices : Check this to try excluding tablets from getting the mobile version. This may exclude some large smartphones too.
7) Don't allow returning users to import email templates : Check this to prohibit registrants from previous year to import email templates into this year's campaign.
8) RSVP task never gets crossed out : Check this to ensure the RSVP task in the HQ never gets crossed out even if RSVP task is completed.
9) Hide sub-registrants in team list by default : Regardless of this setting, you can always show or hide individual sub-registrants by accessing their record in the People app.
10) Email address is optional for a member who submits an offline donation : Check this to allow email address as an optional field when member submits offline donations.
11) Use "Quick Registration" for mobile site and after donation join link : Even if your campaign uses the "Detailed Registration" option, if checked, users can "Quick" join after they make a donation or on the mobile optimized version of the site, if enabled.
12) Use silhouette instead of initials for members/teams who don't have profile images : Check this to use the silhouette design for default profile images instead of initials for member and team pages.
13) Donation form should open in lightbox popup-window on personal pages : Check this to open the donation form in a popup window on personal pages.
14) Require campaign admin to activate every new personal page : Admins will be able to see all pages and members will be able to see their pages even when inactive.
15) Require campaign admin to activate every new team page : Admins will be able to see all pages and team captains will be able to see their team pages even when inactive.
16) Allow members to see their donors' email address : Check this to allow members to see their donor's email address in their Fundraising report.
17) Allow members to see their donors' billing address : Check this to allow members to see their donor's billing address in their Fundraising report.
18) Allow team captains to see team members' email addresses and see the above enabled info for ALL team donations : Regardless of this setting, team captains will be treated as the member for general team donations. Check this setting if you want team captains to see ALL the team donors' enabled info - even for donations submitted towards another team member.
19) Disable registration : Disabling registration will display the "Registration Page - Message to display when no longer accepting registration" text instead of the registration page. You can customize this text in the "Campaign Dictionary" tab.
20) Require members to RSVP : RSVP step will not have a skip option. Members will also be redirected to the RSVP step until it's completed.
21) Allow teams without members : As an admin, you'll have the ability to create teams without assigning a team captain. The first member to join a team will become its captain.
22) Add a "subscribe to newsletter" checkbox to the contact form : Check this to add a "subscribe to newsletter" checkbox to the contact form.