Registrants can be merged in the admin panel and each detail can be selected from either records.
1) Go to the admin panel.
2) Click on the People tab and Registrants tab under it.
3) Click the "Merge Users" button on the top panel above the registrant's list.
4) This will display a page where you can add which details you want from each side. The donations will be merged as well.
5) Select user 1 from the User 1 "Select User" dropdown and user 2 from the User 2 "Select User" dropdown.
6) You can select all details from either side or selective details from each side by clicking on the checkboxes.
7) The details selected will appear in the middle pane.
8) Click "Merge Users" button in the bottom to merge the users.
Note : If you don't see the "Merge Users" button on the panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request for the option to be turned on.