There are two ways to edit your site's footer. You can edit the footer on the site itself or in the admin panel.
To edit the footer on the site :
1) Go to your site.
2) Click Enable Editing button in the top right.
3) The footer section will turn yellow if it is an editable area.
4) Click on the footer and it will display a WYSIWYG editor.
5) Make the necessary changes.
6) Click Save Changes button in the top right to save the changes.
To edit the footer in the admin panel :
1) Go to your campaigns admin panel
2) Click on the Settings tab, then the Campaign Dictionary under it.
3) Find the "Various - Footer" item in the list.
4) Click on the item to display the pop-up.
5) Click Edit button to start making changes.
6) Change the definition section to update the footer.
7) Click Save button in the bottom to save the changes.
8) Refresh the site page to see the changes on the site.
If any of these methods are not accessible to you, please contact email@example.com to request footer change.