You can set a default social share image to be displayed when a page from your site is shared to social networks. Please keep in mind that when sharing a personal or team fundraising page, a fundraiser's uploaded image overrides the default social share. To upload a default social share image, follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel (at yourcampaign.com/admin)
- In the left sidebar, click "Site Content", then "Media Library"
- At the top of the content window, click "Upload New Image"
- Click "Browse", select the image you want to upload, and click "Upload". Your image will appear in the "Uncategorized" section.
- To move it to the appropriate section, click "Enable Editing" at the top of the window.
- Drag your image to the Social Share category. The image's location is saved as soon as it is dragged.
Please check to ensure your image is at least 200 pixels by 200 pixels. If it is smaller, social networks may not display it. Additionally, please make sure there are no spaces in the image filename, as Facebook doesn't accept images with spaces in the filename.