On most sites, the homepage image area ("carousel") is set to scroll through images automatically, as long as there are multiple images to scroll through. At the time you are given access to the site, there will generally be a single image in the carousel. As you upload more images to the carousel, it will begin to scroll automatically. To upload images to the homepage carousel, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel (at yourcampaign.com/admin)
- In the left sidebar, click "Site Content", then "Media Library"
- At the top of the content window, click "Upload New Image"
- Click "Browse", select the image you want to upload, and click "Upload". Your image will appear in the "Uncategorized" section.
- To move it to the appropriate section, click "Enable Editing" at the top of the window.
- Drag your image to the Home Page Images category. The image's location is saved as soon as it is dragged.