A standalone ticketing page is a single webpage through which organizations can sell products, generally used for selling tickets to events (such as dinners).
On the front-end, RallyBound's ticketing pages are very similar to donation pages, and include:
- Logo or organization name
- Main image
- Page title and paragraph text
- Ticket form and fields
- Event Information module
- Sponsors module (off by default)
- Goal module (off by default)
- Social module (off by default)
- Recent donations module (off by default)
As with the donation page, most of these elements are editable, including the modules, which may be toggled on or off, as well as reordered with a simple drag-and-drop.
RallyBound's ticket builder allows administrators to create tickets, with fields and options, to set up their campaign exactly as they want it. The ticket builder includes:
- Create tickets
- Define ticket properties (name, description, expiration date, price, quantity)
- Create form field (text box, paragraph box, checkbox, dropdown, multi-select, date)
- Field options
Creating a Ticketing Page
To create a new ticketing page, click the big plus in the top right of your admin. Note: Only an admin with full permissions on the Entire Org can access this feature.