There are a few ways to create a new campaign, depending on the type of campaign you'd like to create (and your RallyBound license).
Any admin with full permissions to the Entire Org has access to create Donation Pages and Ticketing Pages (currently in beta and being rolled out gradually). To create a Donation or Ticketing Page, follow these steps:
- Log in to your admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Click the plus button in the top right corner
- Fill in the relevant information in the ensuing window, and click "Create"
- To accept payments, you must add a payment processor. Click "Admin Panel" in the left sidebar
- In the ensuing window, click "Settings", then "Payment Options" (see here on how to set up a payment processor)
- Make sure to set up other aspects of your campaign, including auto responders, dictionary items, and sponsors.
- For Ticketing Pages, make sure to set up the actual tickets in the ticket builder (see here).
- Next, you'll need to set up your front-end page to your liking. First, navigate to your page.
- From the global admin: click on "Website" in the left sidebar
- From the campaign admin panel: click on the campaign name in the top left of the window
- Alternatively, in the campaign admin panel, click on "Site Content" in the left sidebar, then "Edit Content On Site"
- Once on your webpage, click "Enable Editing" in the top right corner. You can now edit various elements on the page:
- Add an image by simply dropping an image from your computer onto the image area (or clicking on it to bring up a file browser)
- Edit the title and text by clicking the text area
- Toggle the sidebar modules on and off, and drag them into the desired order
- When the page looks how you want it, click "Done" in the top right corner
- Now you're ready to promote your campaign. Happy Fundraising!