There are a few ways to create a new campaign, depending on the type of campaign you'd like to create (and your RallyBound license).
- Log in to your admin at admin.rallybound.com
Click the plus button in the top right corner
- Fill in the relevant information in the ensuing window, and click "Create"
- To accept payments, you must add a payment processor. Click "Admin Panel" in the left sidebar
- In the ensuing window, click "Settings", then "Payment Options" (see here on how to set up a payment processor)
- Make sure to set up other aspects of your campaign, including auto responders, dictionary items, and sponsors.
- For Ticketing Pages, make sure to set up the actual tickets in the ticket builder (see here).
- Next, you'll need to set up your front-end page to your liking. First, navigate to your page.
- From the global admin: click on "Website" in the left sidebar
- From the campaign admin panel: click on the campaign name in the top left of the window
- Alternatively, in the campaign admin panel, click on "Site Content" in the left sidebar, then "Edit Content On Site"
If you have a Fundraising Platform License, you can create new fundraising campaigns. Currently, this can only be done by replicating existing campaigns. Please click here for details and instructions on replicating campaigns.