Administrators can upload PDF and image files for users to view and download. For example, extra details about an event can be included in a downloadable PDF. To upload a PDF or image file, follow these steps:
In the Admin Panel
- Log into your admin panel
- Navigate to Site Content > Media Library
- Click "Upload PDF"
To Add to Your Site
- Log in to your admin panel
- Navigate to Site Content > Edit Content On Site (alternatively, visit your campaign site while logged into the admin)
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top right
- Click into an editable text area (will be highlighted in yellow)
- Type and select the text you'd like to link to the PDF (e.g., "click here")
- In the toolbox, click "Link"
- Select "Browse Library", then select the PDF
- If the PDF hasn't been uploaded yet, select the "Upload" tab, select your file, and click upload (when the upload is done, the window will automatically navigate to the "Link Info" tab where it will display the link URL)
- Click "OK"