When a user signs up a fundraiser, the default user image is used as their profile image until they upload their own image. This default user image appears on the fundraiser's page, next to their name in lists across the site, and in social posts. It is a good idea to upload a custom default image that matches your campaign's branding, so that your message gets out there even if the fundraiser didn't actually upload an image. To change the default user image, follow these steps:
- Log in to your campaign admin panel (yoursite.com/admin)
- Click "Site Content" in the left sidebar
- Click "Media Library"
- Select "Upload New Image" at the top of the window
- Click "Select Files" in the pop up window and upload your desired image (recommended size is 170x170 px)
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top of the window, and click "Yes" in the ensuing pop up
- Drag the newly uploaded image to the section titled "Default Member Image"
You also have to turn on a setting in the Campaign Settings > Various section > "Use silhouette instead of initials for members/teams who don't have profile images".