Admin reports allows administrators to generate, view, customize, and export complex reports to track any element of their campaign. To get started with reports, follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel.
- Click "Reports" in the left sidebar.
- Select a report from the list (the main two reports are "Donations", and "Registrants with Products, Donation, and Contacts Summary" in the Report column). This will open a mostly-empty panel.
If applicable, enter begin and end dates and set relevant parameters for your report.
Click "Run Report" in the top left. Alternatively, to download the report directly (without generating the report in this window), click "Run CSV Download".
- To customize the report once it's been generated see How to customize a report.
- To export your report, click "Export Excel" at the top. (If you have connected other services through our integrations, you may have the option to send the report directly to Dropbox, or to push the list to MailChimp.)
- For most users the "xml" file will work best - just open it in Excel.
- If you're having trouble with the "xml" file, download the "xls" file. (If you get a warning about a wrong file extension, choose to open the file.)
- For Mac OS and Google Docs, please download the "csv" file.