anStaying in touch with your users is a good tool with which to inspire people to raise even more for your organization.
There are two ways to send emails through Rallybound (not including Fundraiser emails or Auto Responders). 1) Rallybound allows administrators to send emails directly from the admin panel through the "Send Emails" tab by following these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel
- Click "Emails" in the left sidebar
- Click "Send Emails" in the left sidebar
- Choose recipients — either by class (Donor, Attendee, Fundraiser, Team Captain) or individually
- Schedule the email to go out immediately or specify a time in the future for the email to be sent
- Choose a template and/or compose the email. Use placeholders to really personalize your message.
- You may choose to exclude the email header and/or footer (click here to learn more about the email header and footer)
- If you'd like to test your email before it is sent out, click "Test Email" at the top of the window. A test email will be sent to the administrator's email address.
- To save the email as a template, click "Save as Template" at the top of the window
- When the email is ready to go, click "Send" at the bottom
The second way to send emails is through the "Reports" tab, which will allow you to send an email to all users within specific reports or filter the report based on certain parameters. The two reports that allow you to email Users are Fundraisers and Teams and Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation, and Contacts Summary.
- Go into the Campaign Admin > Reports
- Select the Fundraisers and Teams or Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation, and Contacts Summary you want to run and choose "Run Report"
- If you want to send an email to all users without filtering select "select "Send Email"
- To refine your list you will go to the correct column, select the down arrow and enter the parameter you are looking for. For example, if you wanted to send an email to all fundraisers who have raised more than $100 I would go to "Amount Raised" and enter "> 100", like the example shown below.
- Once you have your list refined you can then choose to "Send Email".
With that being said, Rallybound integrates with Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. We recommend using these email marketing tools for advanced email sends.