Fundraiser email templates allow fundraisers to reuse often-used emails that they send to their contacts (potential donors). This precludes the need to rewrite the same email multiple times. If a template is set by an administrator, it becomes available globally to all fundraisers as a default template. This gives administrators a great way to encourage fundraisers to send different types of emails, like asking to donate or joining the cause. To create a new default template, follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel
- Click "Email" in the left sidebar
- Click "Fundraiser Email Templates" in the left sidebar
- Click "Add Template" in the top left
Enter name for the template
- Select whether to disable the email so it doesn't appear in the fundraiser's email composer
- Select "For Team Captain" to make this template available only to team captains
Enter subject for the template
- Compose the body of the message. Use placeholders to include event information and each particular fundraiser's information in their email template (this does not personalize the email for the end-recipient; the template is generated personalized to the fundraiser, saving them the effort of adding event information or their own information).
- Click "Save" at the bottom
- If you'd like to see what the email will look like, click "Test Email" at the top of the window, and an email will be sent to the administrator's email address.