RallyBound gives users the ability to register others under their account, in two ways:
A user can manage other attendees (as in the case of a parent who registers his children to attend an event with him).
This can be done during the detailed sign up process (how-to), or through the RSVP task in the fundraiser task list (see here). Additionally, administrators can add managed attendees in the admin panel. For more information see here.
A user can also manage other fundraisers. This is useful for an example use case of a mother who wants to make a personal fundraising page on behalf of her young son. The mother can share her son's page, and the money raised will be in the name of her son, but the account will be entirely managed by the mother (who has her own personal page as well).
For more information see here.
To add a managed attendee or fundraiser, follow these steps:
- Log in to your campaign admin panel (yoursite.com/admin)
- Click "People" in the left sidebar
- Click "Registrants"
- Click "Register" in the top left
- Enter the new user's contact information
- For Account Info, select "Managed Account", and choose the existing user who will manage the new account
- Select a user type for the new user (Attendee, Fundraiser, or both)
- Enter registration information if applicable
- Enter fundraiser information if applicable
- Enter team information
- Click "Register"
Managed Account during Registration
Managed Account through Admin Panel
Managed Account during RSVP Task