At Rallybound, we understand that different organizations might have different needs when it comes to the user registration process. For example, some organizations might want to include product and pricing details in the process, while others may want a simple, one-step action. To accommodate all the options, we provide multiple flexible registration options for organizations to choose from and deploy to their users.
See a demo of this option here: https://pacificocean-demo.rallybound.org/detailed-reg/Account/Register
This is a 4 step process (see how-to):
- The user enters personal information
- Creates or joins a team (or neither) with Team Builder
- May register as an attendee (with accompanying options), and has the ability to add members to their team or account
- Pays (if applicable)
See a demo of this option here: https://pacificocean-demo.rallybound.org/quick-reg/Account/Register
This is a single step process that captures a user's name and email address. Once they've signed in, users automatically get a personal fundraising page, and (depending on registration options (see here)), are walked through the rest of the process. In this option, users are able to bypass the register-to-attend (RSVP) process.
New Registration Process (PRIVATE BETA)
This is something of a combination of our two options. Creating an account is a single step process, after which the user is taken through a short, intuitive process to set up their account, either as a fundraiser, an attendee, or both. It features a completely redesigned, more intuitive and streamlined process that works as follows:
- The user registers with name, email, and password. Once they complete this step, their account is created.
- The user then indicates if they are fundraising, attending, or both, after which they fill out all the information relevant to their registration in a card-style questionnaire.
- The user is prompted to add more registrants by activating and filling out more cards in an intuitive and straight-forward manner.
- This is the final step, in which the user is prompted to agree to a waiver (if applicable) and provide their billing information for the registration fee (if applicable).
Detailed Sign Up
Quick Sign Up