With our MailChimp integration, you can push any and all of your Rallybound contacts to your MailChimp account. This allows you to include them in your MailChimp campaigns, and stay in communication even after the campaign is over. Our MailChimp integration allows you to:
- Push the contact information of new contacts (registrants, fundraisers, attendees, team captains, and donors) into a MailChimp list, with the ability to separate them into new or existing MailChimp subgroups.
- Manually push the contact information of any class of records into a MailChimp list, with the ability to add them to a new or existing MailChimp subgroup.
- Push custom member information or registration fields to existing MailChimp fields. If you’d like to set this up, contact one of our team members.
Rallybound reports are robust and in real-time, and information can be filtered by a whole host of information. This allows for the most up-to-date and accurate information to be pushed to MailChimp. The only limit to the possible push combinations is your imagination.
Some use cases:
- Push attendees and team captains to separate MailChimp subgroups for future communication.
- Using advanced filtering in the Rallybound reporting tools, push all fundraisers who have raised over their goal (or, over $500) to a subgroup called “Successful Fundraisers” for future communication.